Mar 10, 2005

Peeing

I started peeing a lot today...oh, how interesting you say!

But truly… I know that pee. That pee that means you gotta’ go NOW!

I noticed this morning that I had been peeing more than normal.

Hmm, I thought… could it be possible?

Seeing as I just learned my left fallopian tube is closed for business and no chance of remodel, I wonder?

If I count the months I did in fact get pregnant (June & October) they are all EVEN numbered months. So, this would be considered an ODD month.

But I am peeing. And my eyes hurt. Yes.. an odd side effect of pregnancy that I get…"Dry Eyes.”

Something deep inside me says, “YOU’RE PREGNANT!”

It’s only been four days since we had sex. I am not due for my period for another two weeks. Could it be possible that my body knows?

I bought four... count them, FOUR pregnancy tests = total $36. I peed on the stick- actually I over peed on the stick after work today.

I think it doesn’t really matter if we get pregnant now or not. But then who am I kidding? No pun intended.

We still need the Beta 3 Integrin test- don’t ask because I don’t know… but if we got pregnant we would be happy- wouldn't we?

The stick came up with only one line. And those of you who know… you know that one pink line can’t win. I wanted two even if I didn’t. And if I would have gotten two pink likes I would have freaked out!

So, I peed again. One line.

Well, maybe it is just to damn early. The hormones haven’t had a chance to process. Or maybe I am just making this all up in my head.

One pink line. That’s it. That’s all.




2 comments:

Milenka said...

Good luck, Ashley. I wish you the very best. I also finally got you added to the blogroll. I'm sorry for the delay! :-)

Anonymous said...

Did the docs who did the HSG let you know that the procedure itself increases your chance for pregnancy? It opens things up, facilitating smoother passage for both the sperm and your eggs. As for symptoms, I'm sure anything is possible. As a recovering stick-pee-er, I can tell you that I've seen two lines as early as 8 days post-ovulation. Before that I've read it's fairly impossible, since hcg levels have to be above 25 for detection. Either way, I hope your instincts are correct and that you're carrying a happily dividing embryo! Hugs!