Feb 1, 2006

Belly

Today, I am fifteen weeks pregnant. Getting through the first trimester was tough - but we did it. With all the sickness, tiredness, hormonal changes and worry that we might miscarry, I have to say it wasn't pretty.

But we are plugging along. With lots of worry for sure. I thought I would breathe easier after the first tirmester - but I think having pregnancy after two miscarriages is very difficult. One would expect the worst I suppose.

This is a blog for those who have suffered the very silent and tragic loss of a baby through miscarriage. Now that I am carrying a baby I write less. I know what some of you that have lost must feel when you read this post written by a now pregnant woman.

What I do want to say is this:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT - BUT IT TAKES TIME
TALK ABOUT YOUR LOSS - DON'T SUFFER IN SILENCE
BELIEVE IN YOUR BODY -TRUST
FIND A GOOD DOCTOR - AND I MEAN GOOOOD DOCTOR
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MEDICAL LIFE - DON'T LET DOCTORS RUN IT FOR YOU
BELIEVE... THAT YOUR TIME WILL COME

I don't know much - but these are the things I have learned. For now, I am pregnant. I am counting my blessings. I am thankful. Cautious. And I know you are out there. Just remember you aren't alone... there are so many of US out there and WE don't have to do this alone.

Be well,

2 comments:

Aisha said...

I'm suffering the aftermath of a miscarriage. My first pregnancy after years of trying to conceive. Your blog is giving me hope. Thanks for laying your soul bare for the world to see, your words help me realize I'm not alone and your healthy beautiful baby gives me hope.

Meech Peach said...

ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR STEVE FOR HELPING ME WITH THE ISSUES OF MISCARRIAGE.

I had a miscarriage in 2013. We’d only been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months, and when I got that first positive pregnancy test, it felt a little bit like a whoops! Well, okay. One evening, I came home from a book reading and was bleeding. I quickly turned to all my pregnancy books, and to the internet, all of which told me that a little bleeding could be normal and fine, but the longer it went on, and the more pain I was in, what was happening became clear. The bleeding wasn’t stopping, and neither was the pain. Even though it was obvious enough what was going on, I refused to take any pain medication. Because you’re not supposed to take blood thinners when you’re pregnant. That was how I lost my first pregnancy. And in two others in the same year I had to look for solution, because our family Doctor could not help, he has given us a lot of prescription but non worked, I had to look for solution on line and saw the contact of Dr Steve I contacted him through the email and made purchase for his product which is a permanent solution to Miscarriage. Now am having two kids and I promise to tell the whole world about him if he helps me out. You can contact him for solution on drsteve833@gmail.com for a good solution to miscarriage.