Nov 10, 2005

Take Your Business Elsewhere!

People have now caught onto the BLOG. Now… like everything else people have to find a way to capitalize on something
and abuse its original intention.

I come to the space to write about MISCARRIAGE. I come here to talk about my feelings and emotions as they relate to having lost two pregnancies and how it affects my life, my family and my choices as a women.

I write about pain. I write about growth. I write about experiences that relate to LOSS. I research for resources and this has become a place that other people like to visit when they have experienced similar losses.

The people that are coming to this website and posting their business information make me FUCKING SICK!!! Do you have NO integrity? No heart?


You are so desperate to sell real estate, pills, drugs, mlm, whatever it is that you have to go to blogs and create links in people’s guestbook’s to appear as if you really give a fuck?

I get emails everyday now from this site- no, not from people who are actually reading it and maybe relating but from someone trying to sell something!

You have no idea the kind of boundary you have crossed. This is not your business board. This is not your forum to post messages
about ANYTHING that relates to YOUR BUSINESS. STAY OFF this website. Go somewhere else. Abuse another forum; not this one.

Stay the fuck out. This is my home. This is my space. You are not welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you tell them, Ashley! what I've found is that you have to limit your Blogger blogs to either No Comments or to Members Only to avoid the blog spammers. They don't do it to you personally - they do it randomly and frequently. Very annoying. Typepad has a much better spam blocker.

Thanks for posting on my blog! Sorry I've been out of touch. Documentary is on hold but not forgotten. I'm 9 weeks as of Saturday. Moving along, moving along. After 4 miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy, I feel like I'm ready. All the best to you.

Tricia's Princples for Living said...

I'm leaving this poem for you. I hope that it is of some help
It may not lessen your pain but it may be of some comfort. IT came to me after hearing of my niece's miscarriage.

A Tribute to the Stillborn and Miscarried

God knit me in my mother’s womb He worked me head to toe.
God shaped my features from His plan. God knew to heaven I’d go.
I rode along within my mom, her womb was warm and soft, A fluid filled my earthly home I felt so close to God

God took me from this safe place and took me home above.
My first breath was of heaven’s air my first step on golden sod
My first taste was of angel’s food my first seat was at the Throne of God.My first home were mansions where no sin has ever trod.

The first words that I learned to say were praise and hallelu’
The first time that I raised my hands was to praise God as I do.
Joy and gladness everywhere such grandeur all in view
I’m privileged to be safe in heaven. I’m waiting here for you.

When I think of earth below I know that you feel sad
But if you could but see my home, oh my, you’d be so glad.
I’m sure I’d loved to have been a part of your circle too
But, I made no stops there on the earth. I came, God, straight to You.

I came early to this place of everlasting rest
From womb to heaven God did take me to heaven by express.
So now I’m waiting for the ones who’ll come from earth below
But in heaven I’m best friends with Jesus here you know

Yes, I’m best friends with Jesus now and I’m waiting here for you.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you Lost two precious babies I also have experienced a miscarriage and I think it is the most paionful thing I have ever been through. I pray every day I become pregnant again to feel the void I was missing but If I am to miscarry again I don't want to become pregnant. I hope life gives you your dreams and you will be ion my prayers. I find your site nice and I am sorry to see people are so rude that they have been posting hurful things to you maybe one day this mostly sick world will grow up! God Bless you!

Country Chick said...

I agree completely. Just started my own blog on same subject. No comments till today - so excited that someone had read, cared and left me something to read. But no, some stupid ad.
Bad day, didn't get better with that.
Poor you, take care, don't let them get you down, they have just never been there.

Eileithia said...

Hang in there, A. *hugs* Spammers suck.

Heather P. said...

I had that too. It was terrible. I posted u/s photos of my baby and well I am getting those comments from businesses that just didn't even care what was posted.

I changed how the comments were done on blogger and it is fine now. I haven't had any at all since I added the type the letters below stuff. I am not even sure how I did it!!